Editor’s Note: More snow that we could hope for has arrived! You never know what you will get till you get it, and we got it! If you need to shovel, drink water, take breaks and be careful! Here is a re-post of some ideas, from Bonnie, on what to do when it snows! Enjoy and Be well!
Count your cat’s eyes. Again and Again and Again.
Stay in Bed. Or, shovel neighborhoods everywhere in order to make enough money to purchase this bed for $15,000.
With these as inspiration…………………………….. Make Paper Snowflakes.
Print out free Holiday and Winter Puzzles for the Kids. And Do them yourself: http://puzzles.about.com/od/mazepuzzles/qt/XMasMaze.htm
Put up the tent in the living room. Pretend your camping out all weekend (But you’re warm… and you don’t have to pee outside) But you could.
(Free printable puzzles)
Take a Free IQ Test. http://thefreeiqtest.org/1.php?tag=ffiqtinforedir
Spend all day on the phone to see who’ll deliver you a pizza.
Supposedly, this riddle was created by Albert Einstein. 2% of solvers will be successful. Maybe you will be in the 2%. You’ve got all day!
There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don’t give up:
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
1. The Brit lives in the Red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the man who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who owns the fish?
Go to the web site above for the answer!
Make Fudge in 5 minutes with only 2 ingredients.
Make any number of no-bake cookies in minutes.
Wrap those Holiday Presents, your are almost out of time!
Watch HGTV all day. And wish you lived in one of those houses.
Editors note: now it can snow all it wants!